Friday 28 June 2013

CE2 Preperations

With only a few weeks left to go, the pressure is on to get R2-B4 all up and running again with more bells and whistles than ever before!

So far, I have the dome panels working on servos - just need to map it out on the controller


And I've been making new legs, which are working well for all terrain driving (Still waiting for that call J.J. Abrams ;) I'm local).  They just need a lick of paint and they're ready to go!






I also mentioned in my last blog update, that I have a special surprise planned for CE2.

Well, last night I got to test it out :) It works!  It's much cooler than I anticipated.  Of course, being a big geek I would say that!


I still have a to-do list as long as a wookies arm, but everything is proceeding exactly as I had foreseen.

I cannot wait to get R2 to Germany - showing off to the general public get's a great reaction, let alone to Star Wars fans!

I'm hoping to post lots more updates in the next few weeks.  I'm hoping to add a few more bits to him before our road trip :) I'll also try and bring you regular updates from the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment