Monday 18 March 2013

Lots of pics, proper post to follow

I'm recovering from an awesome weekend at the Birmingham NEC Memorabilia/Comic Con or what ever the kids are calling it these days!



As you can see, things started off well.  The hardcore R2 fans knew where to find us!

However, about 15 minutes in I had problems :( Remember the issue with the wheels falling off?  Happened again :(  Only one of them this time.

So a nice 42p fix was....well, 42p.




Super glueing what change I had in my pocket I was able to create a bumper to stop the wheel falling off the motor shaft.  I had no more problems with it on the day but obviously not an idea solution







Stuart (aka The Stig), Brad and I :)





We drew quite a crowd!






My controller battery died!  Fortunately Brad had installed some USB ports into his droid that were able to charge it up.  Whew!  Cheers dude!


Can't think of a caption for this picture...







Threepio!




Another slave Leia for the collection!






















No comments:

Post a Comment